Monday, May 19, 2008

You are Never too Old to play with Bubble Wrap


I had gotten a package in the mail from my mother. It was a beautiful antique children's piece of furniture. I will be using it as a prop in photography endeavors. Thank you mom.....and my neighbor also thanks you for the bubble wrap in the box. The kids had taken all the bubble wrap from the box and decided to take it out front to play hop scotch on it. Which I think is pretty brilliant of them! Later that day when all the kids were inside I decided that I had better go out before it got dark and pick up all of the bubble wrap. When I went out I discovered my neighbor (which is a grandmother that just moved here from Sudan to help tend to her grandchildren) was sitting on her front porch with the bubble wrap in hand popping it. It was so cute. I ran and got my camera and asked in the best way I could to a women that does not speak any English if I could take her picture. She shook her head yes. This picture lets us know that bubble wrap is fun for all ages!

1 comments:

Sabra said...

This might go down as my favorit post of all time! Awesome picture! At first sight I thought you must have downloaded that picture for the Internet. Nice work, Channon!