Sunday, June 1, 2008

Tu Tu Cute!


























I looked out the window and saw that it was overcast so I took the girls on a walk for some fun photo ops. I love overcast because that means that I can get some great photos..my girls are going to grow up hating overcast!

And TuTu's are my new obsession!!! Literally an obsession. It all started when I discovered an old high school friends photo blog and saw that she takes the cutest pics using these really fun pettiskirts. The little girls wearing them are so adorable. So I started hunting around for some cute pettiskirts. I discovered that they are really out of my budget but I found some great TuTus and I am currently saving up for some pettiskirts. So my hunt for pettiskirts lead me to Ebay, which lead me to an obsession with all things ebay. I hunt and shop now for pettiskirts, tutus, photo props and all things little girls. I even have my mother obsessed with tutus and pettiskirts. She has a few tutus she has purchased as well and she has them in Yuma. I am going out this summer and we have grand plans to get some great shots of the grandaughters on the beach in their tutus. So enjoy the photos. I had fun taking them!

3 comments:

Sabra said...

I bought five pettis for Patty's dress-ups at a lady's down the street. She was having a garage sale! Keep your eye out! There are lots of old ladies that used ot be WAY into square dancing back in the day. They were adult sized ones, but they can be altered easily, and they were about a quarter a piece!

Sabra said...

I bought five pettis for Patty's dress-ups at a lady's down the street. She was having a garage sale! Keep your eye out! There are lots of old ladies that used to be WAY into square dancing back in the day. They were adult sized ones, but they can be altered easily, and they were about a quarter a piece!

Melanie said...

Oh my gosh. Those pictures are sooo priceless! Wonderful!