Friday, September 5, 2008

Christmas Cards

Merry Christmas friends and families. Christmas is coming early this year. Heritage Makers is having a special on their Christmas Cards this year. Here it is. Check it out.

How to get your Christmas Cards this year:
1. Check out the sales and decide what style of card you would like

2. Go to this link to check out our different Christmas collections of artwork. Chose a collection that suits your family style

3. Send me via email a photo or photos you would like on your card. I fit 10 photos on my 4x6 folded card last year.

4. Send me a family message. I still fit a very informative message about our family last year on my card. Plenty of room for all of those great stories that made this year.

5. If you live in the area and you do not have a family picture for your card I will come out to your home and take some family photos for free to fill up your wonderful cards.

Contact me and place your order. You don't have to have the pictures right now to take advantage of this wonderful sale...... Just pick your style now , get those pics to me when you can and we will be sure to have your cards ready to get out by the Holiday Season.

Here is my Card and some other I made last year.

Zabel Family Christmas Card 2007

Template Available For Use

Brazil Family Card 2007

Christmas Postcard (new this year...you can now print on front and back. Put your pics on one side and letter on the other)

3 Panel Family Foldout Card

Play around with all of these cards by moving the mouse over the card and the card will start rotating and opening. And also use the Zoom in feature.

0 comments: