Thursday, September 11, 2008

Today It Was The Toothpaste




Hurry up grandma and come save me. My mom will be arriving on the 2oth of this month and she will be here for three weeks. I can't wait to have a second pair of eyes and hands to help me with this Delana one. I have had a house full of people today because of Primary Pres meetings and visiting teachers. And Scott was home all morning from work...he spent most of the day sleeping (he needed it very much! he has not had time to rest in a long time. he works 7 days a week). But it was soooo nice to have a busy house of people today and have extra hands and eyes to help with Delana. Scott walked out the door at 4pm to go into work and by 4:15 this is what Delana looked like. I was just thinking how nice it was to finally have things quiet and relax for a second and then there she is. She is so crazy!!! In fact during my Primary Pres meeting I brought her up jokingly as a topic "So what are we going to do about that Delana Zabel in nursery?" I was thinking today that an extra nursery worker should be called just to keep an eye on Delana in nursery. Making messes in nursery is not her problem....it is the bullying. The primary pres made a comment on Sunday in nursery that we should start calling Delana the terminator. and a father of a child in nursery commented that he has already started calling her the "claw." Many a kids have left nursery on Sunday with a claw mark down their cheek from Delana. She is soooo naughty! Thank goodness she is so cute at the same time. Bless all those that have to care for her!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh yes - they are so fun aren't they? Are you primary pres? That might just be another thing we have in common! lol. have a great weekend!

Tina said...

Just a few more days now. I'm sure you are counting down. I'm glad you will get some time with (and help from) your mom!