Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Tutus...I LOVE THEM











I have posted before about my passion for tutus but it continues to grow so I continue to write about it. My mom is here for a visit, so that is one of the reasons I have not written or posted much in the last week or so (she thinks I waste too much time on the computer...she may just be right). She is out at the store right now so I feel like a little kid sneaking in some computer time while my mommy is gone. Anyways...back to my love for tutus. My mom has caught onto my passion and she has started making tutus. She could not fit them into her suit case so she shipped them out here. They just got here and we played with them today. I was so excited. We got Delana and her friend all dressed up and set up in the backyard then my camera stopped working....my baby is broken, well just my favorite and ONLY lens is broken so basically my camera is broken. I used my moms camera for these and they turned out pretty cute. It was hard having to wait between shots for the camera to warm back up though. I am so used to taking 100 shots back to back. You have to have a fast camera with two year olds. But we got the job done and I love these pics. We are going to take the tutus down to a vendor booth I am setting up this weekend for Heritage Makers at a fall festival. We are going to set up a photo booth and invite little girls to get their pics taken with these tutus. We got some cute photo props for it. I can't wait.

5 comments:

Sabra said...

You have a great mom! Tell her I love her!

Cyndi said...

I love the second picture of Delana, very "Diva" :)

specialK said...

How absolutely adorable!!!!
You'll do well with the photo thing this weekend.
Miss you!!
kathy

Brian and Shara's beautiful family said...

Soo soo cute!

Tina said...

Looks like you are passing down that love for tutus! These are such cute pictures....:)