Monday, September 15, 2008

Yay For Me!!!!!!

I just got this email from Heritage Makers:

Dear Channon Zabel,
Congratulations! We really enjoyed your projects and we’d like to add the following to our Template Gallery. (See below.) As you know, Heritage Makers will be debuting its new Template Gallery at our national Reunion Event Sept. 25-27 in Anaheim, CA. The new Template Gallery portion of our website will contain hundreds of templates, created and contributed by HM users like you, that will be available to Heritage Makers’ clients, for free! Clients with a Premier account will be able to access templates in the gallery that have been created with Premier art. There will also be some Basic templates available to customers with a Basic membership. In return for these initial contributions to the Template Gallery, Heritage Makers is offering a one time cash/credit prize for each template. We would like to offer you the following cash or credit prize for the exclusive use of the following template(s).

Template Name
12x12 family album
Christmas card 7x5
“Once a Marine…”8x8 book
8x8 family album
football 8x8 book
elementary student 8x8 book

I am so honored. Heritage Makers is getting ready to launch their Template Gallery for customers to go into and transfer free templates to their accounts. I am being paid for these templates and this is such a blessing to our family. Sometimes I doubt my design abilities so it feels so good to recognized in a leaque of some really great designers in Heritage Makers. I am so happy right now and I just wanted to share my news. You can click on any link above to view a window of these templates. Soon they can be yours just by the click of a button. FREE!!!

6 comments:

Bobbi said...

AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That is so cool!!!!!! CONGRATS!

Penny Hughes, Personal Publishing Consultant said...

Channon, this is no suprise for me. I knew this would happy for you. How exciting. Congrats!

Anonymous said...

Channon, Congratulations what an honor. I love your work and look forward to using it. Keep them coming :o)

Hope to meet you at reunion next week.

Sabra said...

Wow! Great job, Channon!

Paula :) said...

Congrats!! That's an awesome feeling when someone appreciates your work!!

Anonymous said...

Wow, that is incredible, you are so talented, I still have not figured out how to do any of this stuff. You are amazing!