Saturday, December 6, 2008

Oh Christmas Tiles! Oh Christmas Tiles!




I just had the most fun today making some fantastic gifts!!! I have a variety of pages I made with just some fun sayings on them. I am giving away a secret, but this is what everyone in my life is getting for Christmas. If you are in need for a wonderful gift check out these and others I made Here, at Ellie's CT Blog.

All of the pages to create these were printed using Heritage Makers. Our paper made this project so easy. I could not imagine doing this project with any other kind of paper. It is thick, sturdy, and the wet layers on them did not affect them at all, no crinkling or cracking or curling. And the colors did not run or fade. There is plenty of time to get the pages ordered and back in time for some crafting. I have a Heritage Makers template that I can transfer to your account. It has a variety of about five different styles of pages perfect for everyone in your life. All you have to do is place the order for pages. Leave a comment here if you want to place a Heritage Makers page order and I will put the templates I created into your account. Order today! Our 12x12 pages are on sale too. They are 10 for only $30 because of our Oprah Sale.....we were in the O magazine as Oprah's favorite things. And we were on Good Morning America. Just think, you could give your friends one of Oprah's favorite things for Christmas, Heritage Makers. Let me know if you want pages to make this project at home.

(disclaimer on this preview...Page 15 will not be in your template set. I have changed page 15 to different artwork. I can not pass on this one because it is not an HM premiere collection. If you like that kit then you can go to GingerScraps Shop to buy Whoville. I love this one and wish I could pass it onto everyone but that is illegal. The preview just keeps showing the old version of the page, you will actually be receiving the HM premiere art one which is almost as cute. Same quote, just different artwork)
Get a Free account today at www.storybookingbyyou.com and get a Premiere account by placing your order today.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Channon, those are amazing! I took Kenzie's book to her old oral school and showed the Director, she wants to buy one to have for the parents who are coming to tour the school with their deaf babies, she thinks it would be a great way to see the journey from begining to entering the mainstream school setting. I am so excited I really do think this can help a lot of parents. Just wanted to tell you thanks again. Oh and I took the book to her class and read it to them this week adn then Kenz aswered questions kids had about her implant, it went so well. Thank you for my book, it really isn't just a keepsake, it is a way to tell her story!