Monday, December 1, 2008

Thumbs UP!!! WAY UP!!!!!!!


Rick (her husband), Maranda (my bestest friend), and Robbie (her bro)
I am making Christmas Cards for a friend of mine for her photography company. She just sent me all of the pics to start on the cards. All I have to say is that I give this girl big thumbs up!!!!!!!! I know I might sound biased because she is my BESTEST friend, but she is really is great. If you live in Arizona you have to have your picture taken by her. I am going to visit her in April and I can't wait to soak up all I can from her bank of photography knowledge. I am hoping she will take some pics of me and my girls. She is a great friend and photography mentor. I give her thumbs up! Two big thumbs up...way up!!! 
 

Her Website Link Is Under My List of Fav Photographers 

2 comments:

AnneMarie said...

love the texture she used here as an overlay
http://flickr.com/photos/24505761@N08/3059302630/in/set-72157608303953890/

Tina said...

You DO sound biased...;)

But, my thumbs are up too. She just did some fun pictures for us.