Thursday, January 15, 2009

Family Photos


***Just a Side Note, This is not a fake photo studio backdrop. this is my mother's beautiful tree. This was taken in my mother's living room. Her tree is photo perfect!!! ****




I got two of our family photos yesterday. I love my husband and our girls. I love how much these pictures show how much us girls adore him. And I love these pics of Delana. She appears to be such an Angel. My friend Maranda came to my parents house after my Grandmother's funeral to take family pics because it is rare that we all get together. **We were in Yellow because that was my Grandmother's favorite color**

We did a full family shoot one day when we were in Yuma, separate from the day these pics were taken. I am in the middle of looking at all 281 pics from our shoot. I can't wait to post those some of those.

All Photos By Maranda Peterson at www.UrbanChicPortraits.com

2 comments:

Amber said...

Love your pictures! The yellow is AWESOME. So unique and cheery for the winter holidays.

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh these picts are gorgeous, I LOVE the yellow with the black and white, so beautiful, you are gorgeous Channon!