Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Happy Birthday Mom

The weekend got by me and I did not get to blog about my mom....it was her bday. I love the fact that my mom and dad's birthdays are only one week apart. It makes it so easy to remember. They are literally only one week apart, born the same year and everything. I know they were in heaven together and could not stand to be away from each other for too long so my mom followed my dad down one week later. Then they had to only wait 13 years until they met again, yep they met at Gila Vista Jr. High in Yuma Arizona.

Here is my mom's gift: take the time to look at it here, it is a true gem! I think the best book I have ever put together because I put the most thought into it. Check it out by clicking Here

Happy Birthday Mom! She got the book on Friday and finally got a hold of me on Saturday and the two of us could barely make it through the conversation through the tears. She loved it so much, as she has all of her books. I think Heritage Makers books should come with a warning.....Book Will Make Mothers Cry!

3 comments:

Sabra said...

Perfect book, Channon. Really. Of course, she makes a super main character, so I bet making the book was a wonderful experience.

Channon said...

I think the book came at a perfect time too. I don't think she likes being a mother right now

Anonymous said...

I love this book! I was so excited when they showed it off at Regionals! I raved about it to all of my team who were appropriately impressed. You are so talented! I'm glad your Mom loved it so much - not that there was really any doubt! It's beautiful!