Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Only Two Days Left......




My favorite show starts in just two days. I am so excited! Here is a clip from my favorite dance from last year:



There are many reasons why I loved this dance. 1. It is just great!! The boy in this dance went on to win the entire competition. 2. I never liked this song before I saw this dance. I am not a fan of Chris Brown or Jordin Sparks..just not my kind of music. But after watching this dance, the song had an entire new meaning. The dance portrays a military man finding out that he is leaving for war. His wife/girlfriend became very sad. My husband left for war 6 years ago. to this day I still cry when I think about it. I cry whenever I hear a song that has to do with war and missing each other. I watched this dance over and over and cried every time. I know...I am a fruit loop! I love this dance.

I love dancing and I can't wait for the new season to start!!! It is the highlight of my summer.

4 comments:

Cyndi said...

i thought that guy was really good, too.

ben and i started watching it part way through last season, we don't usually watch those kind of shows, but we got sucked in, we also watched america's got talent.. i think it had something to do with us loosing most of our cable channels :)

Anonymous said...

This is my favorite show too!! I LOVE it! It must be the tiny part of dancer in me. :) That dance was one of my favorites, too, however, I go crazy over Chelsea & Mark dancing to Bleeding Love...ahhh! SO good! Wish I could dance like that!

Anonymous said...

now you made me cry too. And I'm not even his wife I am just his sister who lives a million miles away. You are a very strong woman and I am very proud to have you as my sister.

Laura Barnett said...

that dance last year gave me chills and made me cry! What amazing talent, and choreographers!! I am SO happy it's on again. I missed it last week and I can't wait to watch tomorrow! :)

SO YOU THINK YOU CAN DANCEDANCEDANCE!