Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Heritage Makers in Las Vegas




I just got back from a very fun weekend in Las Vegas. I went for a Heritage Makers Reunion (our annual conference). We call it reunion because we are all one family. Every time I reunite with my HM family it is like going home! I love these ladies.

A lot of new products were announced that I am SO EXCITED about!


This is Doug Cloward. I have blogged about him before. He is the president and Co Founder of Heritage Makers. He battled a fight against Lymphoma last year. I did not attend last years Reunion. I was so sad about missing it and feared that I missed my last opportunity to hug this wonderful man. It was so good to see him this year and to see him so healthy. I gave him the biggest hug. He has been a big part of my "why" with Heritage Makers. He has been a big supporter of mine.



I love this company! I love the product! I love the joy I feel being able to share this product with people. I love teaching people how to create the product. Yes it is a direct sale company, did I ever think I would belong to a direct sale company? NO! But when I saw these books and 100 ideas for storybooks went through my head I knew the only way to be able to make everything I wanted would be to join the business. I have been a consultant for four years now. I knew by joining that I would be able to make lots of books, but I never anticipating making so many friends. I have created relationships with other consultants and so many wonderful clients.

Open a free account if you have not yet at www.storybookingbyyou.com

If you want some of what I got...buy a book.
If you want a lot of what I got...host a party.
If you want all of what I got....become a consultant

0 comments: