Monday, June 23, 2008

Caution...HOT HOT HOT















Maelee had her dance recital. She was sooooo cute! She could not stop smiling. Then she got the giggles when she saw her sister sitting on the front row dancing along to the music. We were very lucky to be on the front row. Last year we were in the back. I am cursed with being late all of the time! I heard my husband on the phone tonight talking to his dad and he said, "yeah, Channon is the queen of procrastination." and I thought "wait, I am not the queen, My mother is the queen. I am the princess of procrastination!" But for once in my life I was on time. Only because I did not listen well while the teacher was giving instructions on the times. And I sat through three of her speaches since I was in three different classes taking pictures. I had to have maelee to the school by 10:30 but I thought I heard 9:30. And I thought it started at 10 and not 11. So I got to the school and the parking lot was empty. I was the first in line! Yay, we got the front row! I am doing this again next year! I got some of the best pictures! Then on our way out I saw some caution tape that had fallen off of a door and I wrapped it around Maelee. She was so HOT HOT HOT!!! These were some of my favorite pics. I still have another 100 I could post. But I think I will wait and post the book when I am done.

0 comments: