Thursday, June 19, 2008

Tiny Dancers






So I spent time this week in the dance studio taking pictures of some really cute dancers. Last year I made a wonderful book for my daughters dance teacher. Some of the moms fell in love with the books and asked if I would help make books for their class. They also asked if I would come in and take some pictures of their class. So I had a fun time learning more about my new camera. I took a ton of pictures! I took too many of the class right before Maelee's class....by the time I got to Maelee's class my flash card was full and I was frantically trying to go through the card deleting pictures when my battery died. I wanted to cry!!! I did get about 10 pictures of Maelee's class. The lady next to me said, "well that should be enough"...she does not know me! I got 200 of the class on Monday. 300 pictures of the class before Maelee's and 10 pictures of my own daughters class......so sad! and Maelee is only in 3 of those 10 pictures. I am hoping to get pictures from other mothers so I can make the class book. Here are my dancers.

4 comments:

Cyndi said...

I love Maelee's costume, so cute! I love the bright yellow.

-cyndi

Bobbi said...

I hate when my memory card gets too full! What size is your's? I have a 1 gig now and its never full, even on long trips. I have also gotten into the habit of downloading photos on evenings when I take pictures. The next time I take the camera out, I "erase all photos" before I start shooting. I don't know if these habits will help, but its my two cents. It stinks when that happens. You got some beautiful shots of the other girls, though. I don't remember costumes being that pretty when I was in dance!

Sabra said...

I love the "Tiny Dancers" picture!

Tina said...

Adorable!

I hope you were able to get more pictures of Maelee...