Saturday, August 9, 2008

Not gone inactive...just got back from vacation

A friend of mine, Sabra (sometimes I think she is the only one that reads this anyways), asked me if I have gone inactive on my blog or what was going on? I just got back from a two week long vacation to Disneyland and to visit my family in AZ. Now I am home and just sorting through my pictures and also trying to catch up with work. I have quite a few books I am working on for customers as well as trying frantically to meet an August 20th deadline of submitting templates I have made to Heritage Makers. You can view some of them here or here is my latest (I plan to use this template for my family reunion we had). I am hoping they accept some of my templates and will pay me for them. They are planning to launch a creative center where thousands of customers will be able to pick out templates.

So I am still alive, and I survived my trip alone on the plane with two crazy girls and a broken foot in a cast. I had a blast and when I get the template situation under control I will post some great pics of my vacation. Here is one for now. This is the first time all 17 of my parents grandchildren have ever been together. They range from age 20 years to 20 months. We had a family reunion on my birthday. All five of us siblings together. This was the best birthday EVER!!!!!!

(I don't know why this picture is so pixelated in this view, if you click on it you can see it much much clearer)




6 comments:

Bobbi said...

Don't sell yourself short... You're in my "reader". :)

Can't wait to see more of your creations! I wish I had more time for scrapbooking.

Penny Hughes, Personal Publishing Consultant said...

I guess we just need to comment more on each others blog! I think I only have one or two readers!

Nice to see you back up and running.....uh....er...hobbling!

Sabra said...

See, I'm not your only fan! I bet your parents were in heaven! I'm so glad you were able to all get together! Charlie has some handsome boys, doesn't she?

London said...

Just poppin' in to check on you. What a great birthday, and fun vacation.. Take care, busy lady.

The Hauser's said...

Just so you know cute girl.. I actually check your blog about every other day or so.. I kept wondering when you were going to get back in the blogging world! It was sure fun to talk to you the other night.. and Im so sad I can't come and do your lia sophia show.. so since you show swapped with Kristy Im sure she will want to follow up with you and do a show for you! Soo.. that will be fun! I am sure going to miss you!!! Even though we didn't hang out as much as we "should" have.. you are part of what I will miss the most!
Love you.. and keep blogging!

Tina said...

How fun to all get together!

I'm glad you had a great birthday...:)