Tuesday, August 12, 2008

More About Templates

Heritage Makers has a wonderful desing team that has designed some really great templates. As a consultant we have monthly incentives, which include a paycheck of coarse, free products, and free templates to share with our clients. I usually earn two or more company templates a month. I used to never pay much attention to them, but lately they have really released some BEAUTIFUL templates with wonderful themes.

I just wanted to share these because believe it or not, Christmas is around the corner. This will be my fourth Christmas with Heritage Makers. The luckiest people in the world are those that receive a Heritage Makers book under the tree for Christmas. I love the month or two after Christmas when I hear from my customers the reaction their family had to their storybooks. Such special memories captured and shared and then they generate even more memories and stories.....it is a wonderful addiction!.....storybooking!

View these:
Tour of Duty

Call to Arms

Before I Was Your Mother

What it means to be a....(family name)

Our Family Roots

The Life I've Lived

The Love I've Known

A New Story Begins

Family (7x5)

Me and My Dad

My Life (7x5)

Baby Girl (5x5)

Baby Boy (5x5)

Honoring Dad

For more information Log onto My Website

0 comments: