Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Ready for Potty Training

I am so proud of Delana. She just went on the potty for the first time. She has been very aware of her bodily functions for quite a while. One of her first words was Ca Ca. She came to me at 18 months holding her diaper and told me "ca ca" So just right now I looked at her and I could tell she needed to go.....she got that blank look on her face. So I swopped her up as fast as my broken foot would let me and put her on the potty and she went. She was so proud of her self. While she was on the potty Maelee walked in with all of the neighbor kids (6 kids in total). Our front door is right by our bathroom door so they all saw her do it. and they all cheered her on. I will need to go out and get her some pull ups.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so proud of her. Good job delana.

Sabra said...

Yeah!