Thursday, September 18, 2008

I love Delana

I know my usual posts about Delana are all complaints about the messes she makes. But I just want to let everyone know what a sweet girl she is. I don't have a picture of what just took place, but this is what she just did. She has two favorite baby dolls. She propped them up and took out a book and opened the book to read to them. She kept having to pat them and thell them "shhh." I guess they were talking during her reading. I wonder who else does that? I love her. She is so sweet!


Delana stays in just her diaper, no clothes, between the time of when she gets up from her nap until we have to go get Maelee from the bus stop. Why? I get her dressed in the morning but without fail, by the end of naptime she is bare naked. She likes to sleep in the nude. Yes, I clean a lot of sheets, and yes she takes a lot of baths this way. I just don't know how to get her to keep her clothes on. I keep thinking Duct tape aound her diaper so she will atleast leave that on, but I keep forgetting to pull it out.


Scott loves to read to the girls. He is such a good daddy. He is not home a lot of evenings to do the bed time story, so when he is, he jumps at the chance.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

My kids loved being naked all the time too, wow she looks exactly like you!

Brian and Shara's beautiful family said...

I love seeing the men interact with the children. Words cannot describe it. I also read the entry about the cocoa butter. HILARIOUS!! It kind of reminds me of an incident we had at my house last week. Check it out. rustfam.blogspot.com

Although, I think your experience was a little bit funnier. Gotta love the kids!