Friday, October 31, 2008

I am having way too much fun

Here are some blasts from the past.....most of these even before I was born.

Me at age 6, Ironically Maelee is going to be a hula girl tonight too at age 6. Just realized that

Pippy Long Stocking, 80's Icon for little girls

If you scroll down to the bottom of the third post in of my nieces and nephews on Halloween you can see a pic of my neice wearing this same costume that my sisters Cheryl and Christen wore here in 1972. My niece wore it in 1992. So cool!


Cheryl as a clown at age one. Her son Hunter is featured later as a clown.

Christen and Chuk 1969

I am having way too much fun today going through the old photos. It sure it nice to have all of these photos out of the box and have them digital now so I can share them with all of my siblings.

0 comments: