Tuesday, November 4, 2008

We Have Arrived!


I am always posting about my wonderful job as a personal publishing consultant with Heritage Makers. Some may not have heard of the company before and some may have and might think of us as a little direct sales in home business for moms. We might be viewed as just another digital scrapbooking company that may pass like a phase. Well, Heritage Makers is not going any where. We have just hit our stride. We were featured in "O" Magazine. The issue arrived in homes yesterday and we are on page 94. She put us on her list of favorite things of all time. Not just her list of hot items for the month, but her list of things of all time. How cool is that? So cool! She chose to feature our lovely 12x12 book. The listing price in her article is $4 per page. I can get it for you cheaper. Never pay full price! And I love being a consultant because I just got one of those big books for free this month. $0 per page for me!!!!! We have officially arrived. I just wanted to share my news.

See Page 94 Here

2 comments:

London said...

Congrats! I love Oprah's favorite things.

London said...

Okay, I just looked through your flashback on Halloween cosutmes. They are some of the best. I kind of miss how Halloween was done when we were kids. Now, I take my kids to the store and they pick out what the want to be and it is all done for you. I miss that imaginative piece of Halloween. Next year I want to throw back a little to how I grew up and you and have them use their imaginations a little. That being said, you and your husband in the Nacho Libre costumes have me laughing out loud, next year don't be surprised if we copy you two!