Sunday, November 23, 2008

Help Wanted! Now Hiring!

I am looking for women who are interested in learning more about Heritage Makers. I love sharing this gift of Heritage. I want to give it away to one lucky winner. Heritage Makers has blessed my life in so many ways and I want to pass the blessings on to someone else. How to apply to be hired for my team:

1. Learn More About The Business Opportunity Here.

2. Go to www.Storybookingbyyou.com to begin your business by opening a new consultant account

Now it is time for my gift to you. I am going to do a drawing by the end of the day on Saturday out of all of the new consultants. I will send a $200 check to one lucky person to reimburse you the cost of your consultant kit. What will come in your kit when you sign up?


Hear More About The Business Opportunity

Heritage Makers has put Christmas presents under my families tree for two years in a row now. I love what I do. I never had intentions of getting into the sales arena, but this is something I have never had to sell. I simply share it. I simply do my favorite hobby and pass time and show off my products to my friends and anyone that is willing to look at pictures of my kids and everyone always says, "how did you do that?" and I get to tell them how I did it. I cash paychecks of the heart twice a month. You can too. This is your opportunity. I invite you to join my team. One of you will get to join it for free. It could be you. Just think, only one person may end up signing up and they will automatically become the owners of their own business for free. To Boost I will give an 8x8 book credit to everyone that signs up by Saturday night. So everyone wins. Post a comment here if you want me to personally contact you to answer any questions you may have. Remember to go to www.storybookingbyyou.com when ready to sign up.

0 comments: