Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Speed Scrap Today, Tuesday 11/25 at Noon EST




Today's Speed Scrap Just ended. We had a blast!!! Thank you for all of those that participated. Here were the rules for those that missed it and want to try it.



1.Pick out three pictures with a “thankful” theme to the page.
2.Chose one piece of paper as your background paper. Make it a solid/monochrome piece of paper.
3.Chose a pattern paper to put behind all three of your pictures
4.Frame one of your pictures by using four pieces of ribbon.
5.Put at least one thing on your page from nature: tree, flower, stick, leaf, etc.
6.Chose one final embellishment to add to your page. Use that embellishment three times on your page. THREE times, no more, no less
7.Put a title on your page and list three things you are thankful for on your page for your journaling

1. My page:

2. Carrie Rodriguez ( I am not even going to try to guess or write about who is in this page...I always get it wrong...I call her son her husband, her grandson her son and vice versa!!! )




3. Bonnie and her lightening page:




4. Melissa made a card for her sister




5. Leslie like most of us is thankful for her family

6. Lori had a great day. she got two pages done and got a package from the UPS man...8 HM books delivered!!!

7. Joyce made a great card for her grandchildren




8. Carrie Svozi has a new grandson

9. Sidney was one of our first timers...welcome to all of our new comers...great job!



10. Jan Judd is grateful for the happiest place on Earth

check out her CUTE page Here


11. Amber was very busy and made three pages. She has a lot to be thankful for




12. Debbie Adams, I did not get this via email, I stole it from her from her blog. 

WE Have a winner. This winner was picked randomly at random.org

Carrie Svozi

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Channon - Thanks again for a great scrap! These are a blast! I look forward to them each week. They get me out of my comfort zone and help me stretch and do something different. Can't wait for next week!

Unknown said...

Channon - my email got blocked as a spammer (i sent my monthly newsletter out over my regular email!) so my account got blocked and that's why you didn't get my email!