Thursday, December 18, 2008

Help Me Decorate My Tree

I am putting a plea out for some help to decorate my tree. This is not your standard tree that I need help with. I need help decorating my virtual business tree. Heritage Makers has been running a Christmas promotion. I have been working hard to earn ornaments and stars for my tree. I set a personal goal of 25 ornaments and stars. The promotion is over on the 21st, time is running out. I have 24 ornaments. I am only one away. I am so close!!!! If I get to 25 I get to pick a present from Santa's stocking. I want to be on Santa's nice list. I have been working so hard and I am too close. Please don't let me end up with coal in my stocking. Every little purchase will help me reach my goal.

Here are some little things on sale. These are all great stocking stuffers. If you have anyone in your life that you think would like to try out Heritage Makers this is a perfect gift for them. Or if you have ever wanted to try it out yourself. Pick up one of these deals: (Everything comes with one free month of premiere, nonrenewing so you can give the gift without worrying about your credit card being linked to a premiere account charge)

*You can get one month of premiere account for just $15

*8x8 book credit for just $39.95

*5 12x12 pages for just $14.95

*Deck of playing cards $19.95

*Calendar $29.95

*18x24 poster $14.95

*This is the best deal ever: Storybook Starter Package...you get all of the following for just $89.95: 8x8 book, 5x5 book, 18x24 poster, Deck of Cards, and a family fold

Check out more sales Here

If you want to purchase something please contact me. If you have been reading my blog and have ever been curious about Heritage Makers, now is your time to try something out. Please help a friend out.
storybookingbyyou@gmail.com

0 comments: