Monday, January 5, 2009

ADSR Challenge


I am taking the challenge of the Amazing Digi Scrapping Race. This is the fourth season, but my first time doing it. I am on a team with a new friend of mine from Jersey named Melissa. We will receive a challenge on Saturday and Tuesday. Then we have to turn in our submissions by Sunday.

I just finished my page for the first challenge that was issued on Saturday. The rules were to rip your picture into at least three pieces. And to add journaling. I had a hard time with the tearing because I don't use a sophisticated program like Photoshop, I use Heritage Makers. I think it turned out pretty creative for a simple free program like Heritage Makers. The title of my page was Three Sure Signs That Delana Is Tired


To view my pages at the gallery you can click here

I was checking out everyone else's pages and they are so fantastic!!! There are so many talented women out there. You can check out all of the other pages at this link by clicking here

0 comments: