Thursday, January 1, 2009

Back From Our Trip

I just got back from my trip to Arizona. It was a very last minute trip due to the passing of my Grandma Craig. It was bitter sweet. Sad about her passing, but very happy to be surrounded by family. I have too many pics to post of our entire trip but I will post a few later.

I did want to post this one picture and trust there will be many more of these pics to come....my friend Maranda (www.urbanchicportraits) was kind enough to do a photo shoot of our family.

It was a cold (cold for Yuma and colder than I planned for when picking our wardrobe) and VERY windy day. You can tell how windy by Maelee's hair but I had to share these pics.

4 comments:

Nic said...

Love the family picture! I am so proud to know most of you!

Tina said...

Nice pictures!

It was good seeing you, even though it was only about two minutes...:)

Brian and Shara's beautiful family said...

OMG! I love those pictures! Especially the first two. Your kids are absolutely beautiful! That picture of Maelee just makes her eyes pop.

London said...

The pictures are great. I didn't know Maranda had such a talent. I haven't seen that girl in years. How is she? Still in Yuma. Crazy. I'm glad to hear about people I don't keep in touch with, but know. Thanks for sharing, can't wait to see more.