Friday, January 9, 2009

A sale a day

I feel strange posting anything about business. But on the same note of how precious life is, it is the reason I am in the business I am in. My books are not just about pictures, my book is about capturing life. I had a feeling before Christmas to publish two books, and of coarse I did not complete either of them. I was going to make a book for my friend Michelle and a book for my friend Natalie. I have seen them grow up over the past four years and I really wanted to let them know how much I loved them and how much Heavenly Father loves them. I was going to do this by making them a book. I have given each of the access to my HM account and they had both started projects on their own. And I am lucky enough to have pictures they have uploaded to my account. I was going to gather those plus the pics I have taken of them and make them each a book. I have three books that are priority right now and those are two of them. When prompted to tell someone you love them do it. I wish I would have given Natalie the book before the accident.

So if you have someone in your life you want to say I love you to there is a sale a day for the next week. Here is the list of items on sale and the day it is on sale. You must place the order on the day of that item before midnight. So mark down what you want and let me know to contact you on that day.

Friday, Jan. 9 - 2 5x5 storybook credits (#7164) $49.95

2-day special Saturday, Jan. 10-11 - 2 8x8 storybook credits (#7165) $79.95


Monday, Jan. 12 - 2 playing card deck credits (#7166) $29.95

Tuesday, Jan. 13 - 2 11.5x8.5 storybook credits (#7167) $111.95

Wednesday, Jan. 14 - 2 7.5x10 storybook credits (#7168) $95.95

Thursday, Jan. 15 - 2 7x5 storybook credits (#7169) $63.95

Friday, Jan. 16 - 2 16x20 canvas poster credits (#7174) $159.95

2-day special Saturday, Jan. 17-18 - 2 12x12 storybook credits (#7175) $119.95


1 comments:

Amber said...

Well that looks awfully familiar. Nice to see you read my blog and also find it helpful! :) Copy and paste is a wonderful thing isn't it?