Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Happy BDAY To My Two Favorite Men


He played a joke on the girls by telling them to look at something under the tree. then when they looked her shook all of the snow onto them. They laughed so hard. He is the funnest dad!!!!






I tried to post Scott's Bday on his actual Bday, the 31st, but it would not load the pics. I was on top of things for once and tried posting on his bday, but no luck. I am still a slacker.

Scott got an early present for his Bday....SNOW DAY! I love him because he is the biggest kid.

The other favorite man in my life is my dad. His bday is today on the 5th. His big saying right now is "Will you still need me when I'm 64?" I just gave his age away, but he has been singing that song to everyone so he gave it away first. He is an awesome dad. He is funny. He likes to walk up to strangers in groceries stores and talk to them. He loves sports. He has always been very athletic. He meets weekly at the gym with his raquetball buddies and has done that for years. I just love him!!!!



he is always so proud of the fact that he was on the first football team for the Yuma Kofa Kings. This picture makes him laugh because team mates of his had three digit numbers on their jerseys. He is number 66. He was the smallest center in the state of AZ.

2 comments:

Sabra said...

How did your mom get her hair that big?! I LOVE IT! I need to take lessons.

Tina said...

Look at your mom and dad! That is a great picture.

I guess Scott shares a birthday with Ryan. I'm glad he got some snow to celebrate with....:)