Monday, February 9, 2009

Share The Love

When I lived in Yuma, Arizona I used to frequent a scrapbook store in town, the only one there was. I would go there often because it was next door to my OB/GYN while I was pregnant with Maelee and next to my favorite Mexican food joint, Chile Pepper. There was a sweet young girl that worked in the scrapbook store named Linsey Chadwick. She is now known as Linsey Farrar. I don't know her very well, outside of the scrapbook store, but we have become Blog Buddies. I love her blog. Especially a craft blog she has. She is very talented.

She participated in a "pay it forward" craft challenge. So now I am too. She has made me a little surprise, a handmade craft and it is coming in the mail. I can't wait to get it. So here are the rules on how you can participate in it too:

Rules: Be one of the first three bloggers to leave a comment on this post, which entitles you to a handmade gift! (Make sure I have access to your blog)

Winners: You must post this challenge on your blog, meaning that you will Pay It Forward, creating a handmade gift for the first three bloggers who leave a comment on YOUR post about this giveaway!

The Gift: The gift you send can be from any price range and you have 365 days to make/ship your item. This means you should be willing to maintain your blog at least until you receive your gift and have shipped your gifts. Remember: It’s the Spirit and the Thought That Count!

I will post my present from Linsey as soon as I get it. She just emailed me that it is on its way. I can't wait. Most of all, I can't wait to create a fun gift for three lucky people. So leave me some love! And I will send you some LOVE!!!! Share the Love!

2 comments:

Nicole said...

Channon, what a cute idea! I want to do it too!

Brenda Kruse, AD-RITR said...

I can't say I'm crafty per se, but I can be creative! Count me in...