Monday, March 2, 2009

Happy Bday to My Baby!


Maelee and Claire



Today is Maelee's Bday. We had a party for her a week ago. She had a Rockin' Hannah Montana Party with her friend Claire. There was 17 little girls in attendance. It was loud crazy little girl rockin' fun.


we played Rock Rock Roll (our own little version of duck duck goose) and the bday girl was mad that she ended up in the middle.

Delana was so funny at the party. She kept cracking me up all day. I think I ended up with more pics of her than I did of Maelee

Maelee has a Bday Bud, Her Aunt Char (Maelee has always called Charlie "Char"). Charlie's Bday is March 1st. I was at Charlie's Birthday party just hours before I went into labor with Maelee in 2002. We love our Aunt Char. She is such a fun Aunt. We miss her very much.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like a blast, I love the pouty picture in teh middle of duck duck goose, so cute!

Maranda said...

OH Maelee I love you :o) Happy Birthday even though its late Can't wait to see you and Ryker is super excited you're coming back soon.

Love
Maranda

Tina said...

17 girls! You are an extra good mom. Cute pictures....:)