Sunday, October 4, 2009

I Love Seniors!


One of my favorite things to do is to take pictures of Seniors. I LOVE them and would shoot them all day everyday if I could. I got a call from a friend of mine this last week. She said that she had just gotten the school pictures back for her senior. She said they were terrible!!! She wanted to know if I had time to take her daughters pictures. This Saturday happened to be one of my only open mornings. So I jumped at the chance. We went out into DC in hopes to find a mural one of my friends had put up at the National's Stadium. On our way to the stadium we came across this awesome mural, it was not my friends or any where near the stadium, but it caught both of our eyes and we knew we had to shoot it! It was perfect. We never found the mural at the stadium. It might be down by now, but we got so lucky to see this stadium.

Here is the pics from today:


1 comments:

Laura Barnett said...

Great pictures! I can't believe how grown up she is! I use to baby sit her and her sister back in the day. How time flies. She looks a lot like her mom!