Thursday, August 21, 2008

This lipstick brings out the color in her eyes






I just got home from dinner at my friends' Joanne and Mark's home. We had a great dinner. They kept Maelee over night. They begged to keep Delana, but like a fool, I said no. They did give Delana a bath for me. She was so clean and I knew she would go straight to sleep when we got home. So we came home and I was searching for her jammies when she disappeared. Then she came crawling up from downstairs and she looked a little different. She was covered in the lipstick that I had caught Maelee with earlier that I had asked Maelee to give back to me. Maelee is very lucky she is not here because she is the one that would have been in trouble. Delana is such a handful. I should have just left her!!! And the worst part is that this is a brand new shirt that her Aunt Christen just gave her. It is the first time she is wearing. And when I washed off all of the make up there was permanent black marker under all of that. She works so fast. I was so nervous to go to the basement and check out the damage there...it surprisingly was not that bad. She kept it just on her.




Sometimes I go to this Mary Kay training with my friend Karen and I let them do make overs on me and then all of the Mary Kay ladies out there have to guess what color lipstick I am wearing. So to all Mary Kay sales consultants.......Do you know what color she is wearing? I think it is a great color on her. It really brings out the color in her eyes.

6 comments:

Sabra said...

I have a similar picture, but it's Mallory (three years ago) with make-up all over her face and her newborn brother to match! I love when my mom always asks, "Where are you when these things are happening?!"

Tina said...

I hate it when things get ruined on the first wearing! That has happened to me more times than I care to mention.

Delana may be a handful, but she is a cute handful. That color does suit her....:)

London said...

You will look back on this and laugh at some day. Maybe not today, but someday. :)

The Hauser's said...

I love your new background!
What a fun picture!

Im sure going to miss you girl!

Brian and Shara's beautiful family said...

could it be downtown brown?

Channon said...

We have a winner....It is downtown brown. You and my SIL both got it right.